Saturday, September 15, 2012

First of all I just want to say Rosalie I am so sorry for your loss.

Hello everyone, it's a quiet Saturday around here hubby is doing yard work and I just finished making a roasted veggie soup with zucchini, yellow squash, butternut squash, onion, celery, kale and pork chops. I'm feeling a little discouraged with myself because I realized that I am back to where I started in Jan 2011. I guess it's not a big surprise after hubby and I put an offer on our house in Feb we our eating habits changed a bit. So, I've been doing a lot of thinking about what I know works for me and so far I've come up with: no drinking, exercise, measuring things out and staying away from work food. So far I've not been drinking for 3 weeks and trying to get back to the gym and not mindless eating.

A part of me hates sharing that I am back to my starting point, I wish I could say I've kept it off even during times of stress. I am committed to being mindful about all the food I put into my mouth and doing what I need to do.

Last week was my Mom's birthday I got her some chocolate and a cooking class for the both of us. The chocolate was a big disappointment. ChocoPerfection bars claim they are the best tasting low carb chocolate bars, but in my opinion they lack great taste and texture, and at $ 4.75 a bar I don't plan of buying them again.

Have a wonderful Saturday, I plan on blogging much more because it keeps my head in the game.

image

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried the chocoperfection bars yet - the price tag is just too steep! Now that I know that you wouldn't recommend them, I don't think I"ll bother.

    It's a bummer that you are back where you started! I have to admit that stress effects me, too. I don't fall all the way off the wagon anymore, but I've realized that it doesn't really take much straying to get off course and that's frustrating. Hope you have got a good game plan, and can get back on track!

    ReplyDelete