- Last Sunday the scale was 139.5 yesterday it was 136 :) Several changes helped me to lose weight this week, First of all I hubby and I went back on the fast track, chips were a big contributor to our February weight gain. I tried to drink a ton of water each day and for flavor I added cucumber and lemon slices.
- I made a weight watcher veggie free inspired soup with a little onion, garlic, asparagus, spinach, celery, and kale and low sodium chicken stock. I added chicken or shrimp for protein.
- I started doing the stairs at work on my lunch break. I was inspired to do that when I saw in a magazine that Jordin Sparks from American Idol used stairs to help her get started on her 30 lb slim down :)
- I ate the flax muffin for breakfast with some eggs, turkey sausage and I had one for lunch with my soup.
- And I ate only the food I brought to work and didn't nibble on any wheat thins or cheeze-it's.
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
My goal poster is awesome :)
Hello everyone, sorry I wasn't on the blogs much last week my computer is having some problems, I got a virus but hopefully hubby can fix it for me. I am loving my goal poster it's it is helping me to get back on track with consistent diet and exercise. I didn't get as much exercise in as I wanted hubby and I were both tired last week and we had a hard time getting out of bed, but I did get two good days in. I have also started doing the stairs at work on my lunch break.