Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My goal poster is awesome :)

Hello everyone, sorry I wasn't on the blogs much last week my computer is having some problems, I got a virus but hopefully hubby can fix it for me. I am loving my goal poster it's it is helping me to get back on track with consistent diet and exercise. I didn't get as much exercise in as I wanted hubby and I were both tired last week and we had a hard time getting out of bed, but I did get two good days in. I have also started doing the stairs at work on my lunch break.

  • Last Sunday the scale was 139.5 yesterday it was 136 :) Several changes helped me to lose weight this week, First of all I hubby and I went back on the fast track, chips were a big contributor to our February weight gain. I tried to drink a ton of water each day and for flavor I added cucumber and lemon slices.
  • I made a weight watcher veggie free inspired soup with a little onion, garlic, asparagus, spinach, celery, and kale and low sodium chicken stock. I added chicken or shrimp for protein.
  • I started doing the stairs at work on my lunch break. I was inspired to do that when I saw in a magazine that Jordin Sparks from American Idol used stairs to help her get started on her 30 lb slim down :)
  • I ate the flax muffin for breakfast with some eggs, turkey sausage and I had one for lunch with my soup.
  • And I ate only the food I brought to work and didn't nibble on any wheat thins or cheeze-it's.

8 comments:

  1. That's fantastic and very inspiring! It sounds like you're back in the game on solid footing. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to hear from you. It sounds like you are both doing a great job. Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Katie!!!! That is fantastic!!!! I would give my eye teeth and a few long bones to weigh 136! just sayin... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing great! That's why I love the BFC, if I stray, but start back over, the weight comes back off. That is reassuring to me!
    I still can't make myself go to Zumba. My friend pointed out today how when I make my mind up for something, there is no turning back. I need to make my mind up for fitness now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie, I really like how you are doing your blog with the notes on what you've done and how it's working. I've been eating that flax muffin every morning for breakfast. It's filling AND gives me some fiber. Doing the stairs at work is a GREAT idea. It's good exercise and doesn't feel like it because you have to get where you're going one way or another.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Katie! Sending love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete