Friday, July 29, 2011

What I looked like when I didn't think twice about drinking a whole bottle of wine

Hello everyone, thank you for the nice comments yesterday I thought a lot about what Kay said. I agree it is probably not healthy to drink a whole bottle of wine at a time what I should have done is poured a glass and then put it away. This is a picture from Christmas 09 where I drank a lot you can see how round my face was and I had a huge muffin top over my jeans. I used to drink often, beer, wine and rum and coke really put the weight on. I am trying to make new healthy habits with the help of the bfc and most of the time I do pretty good, but I really appreciate that you are looking out for me in your comment. Over indulging is over indulging even though it was belly good red wine.                                                                                                             

Today was a great day, I didn't have to work so I went to my folks and did laundry. I was there by myself because they are away at a wedding in Portland, it was quiet with out them and the Sadie their golden retriever. My weight was up 2 lbs today but I'm not really worried it was hot today and I drank a ton of water. I went to the library and got some magazines to read outside while I did my laundry. I washed my summer blankets so the bed is nice and fresh, fresh bedding is one of the small joys in life.

I made a super yummy breakfast today I took two smart and delicious tortillas (the smaller size) and put spinach artichoke cream cheese on and then some baby spinach and topped each with a fried egg. It was fast and super yummy. I hope everyone is having a nice weekend, if you have fallen off the wagon like I did the other night pick yourself up and get back on the wagon. We all make mistakes it's what we do after we make them that makes a difference.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, Katie, it's all about getting back on the wagon whenever we fall off. Your breakfast sounds yummy! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know the trick for weighing is to do it the exact way every time. Like at the same time of the day wearing the same thing. I do it first thing in the morning, before shower in the buff.
    So you are probably not even up.
    Your breakfast sounds real good..
    Did you get the cream cheese like that or just put each ingredient together??
    yesterday doesn't matter - only today.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mom comment from me today says "Good job"! And you were adorable in your picture. Isn't it crazy how critical of ourselves we can be, when we see so much beauty in others?
    I am really fearful of going to Leavenworth. I know there are bakeries on every corner:( I can do this, I can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete