Tuesday, February 15, 2011

6th Week BFC Day 1 Valentines Day

I am new to this whole blog thing, and sometimes I find it frustrating...for example this is not the first time I have sat down to write this posting...but I have deleted it several times. Hopefully as I learn I won't continue to make these mistakes.

Breakfast: breakfast tacos. 4 mission corn tortillas. egg, potato, turkey link mixture. sour cream. black coffee. 2 Tbs apple cider vinegar (I remember reading that it can help with weight loss so I drink 2Tbs in water 3x a day)

Lunch: Stir-fry. with cauliflower. celery. portobello mushroom. edamame baby bok choy. asparagus. 2 Tbs apple cider vinegar, water with lemon and benefiber.

Valentines Dinner: spinach salad with shrimp. blue cheese. sliced almonds. green beans. newmans olive oil and vinegar dressing. Red wine 2 glasses. homemade fudge...I wish I hadn't eaten that it made my tummy gassy :( not good on valentines day.

All in all it was a nice day. My hubby got me red roses even after I told him not to. My hormones have been making me feel cranky...I need to switch my birth control pill...and I was letting things bother me that I have no control over. I  need to work on that...stress does not help when you are trying to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment