Saturday, February 19, 2011

6th Week BFC Day 5

Friday...whoo hoo
Breakfast: 1/4c oatmeal 1/4c blueberries sliced almonds, barleans lemon. black coffee. 2 Tbs flax seeds in water. I feel like I'm not gettin enough fiber, and I don't think the target brand of fiber is as good as benefiber, and since I don't have a car I've become a little more creative.

Lunch: Salad:, spinach, 2 hard boiled eggs, blue cheese, celery, cucumber, kalamata olives, newman's olive and oil and vin dressing. pumpkin seeds. black coffee

Dinner: I tried something new and it worked great. I made individual mini lasagnas. I used to small corning wear dishes, 1/2 c sauce, 1/2c ground beef, cottage cheese for the cheese filling (I didn't have ricotta and I didn't feel like walking to the store) about half an egg and one lasagna noodle for each dish. Cutting one lasagna noodle in half worked perfectly (I only had the no boil kind, so I put it in hot water to soften it enough to cut)...I topped them with moz cheese and voila mini lasagnas. Since Thursday's dinner wasn't filling enough we also had spinach salad with sunflower seeds, sliced almonds, kalamata olives, celery and cucumber and newman's olive oil and vin dressing...it was a great combo.

I also had probably 3 glasses of Cabernet wine, although I should have just had one or two. I'm pmsing and I think the wine brought out my crankiness a little too much...my poor hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment