Saturday, June 4, 2011

20th Week BFC Day 6

Hello everyone, and Happy Saturday! Finally a nice day here in my neck of the woods...WHOO HOO!!! I had a nice relaxing morning and spent the afternoon at a friend's garage sale where I had some crap. We got rid of a couple of things and made a couple of bucks to go in our change jar. It was a good time hanging out with friends and a 10 month old baby. Life is good. Hubby made it to Philly safely and is having a good time helping his parents and having them all to himself.

My Mom is the one who introduced me to the BFC, her Dr. introduced her. She is kinda doing it, she has mostly given up her flavored coffee creamer and is eating dark chocolate, although she still eats fruit. Anyway, the changes she has made are good and she is looking good. We were talking this morning about the birthday dinner we went to on Monday, and after a fried app and birthday cake she also felt like crap and was 2lbs heavier the rest of the week. So, I think that once we get used to less sugar when we eat large amounts our bodies protest. We agreed that we should not have ordered the app and only had a few bites of bday cake.

I decided that I am going to be a BFC rock star while hubby is gone. Nobody can make this happen for me except me. I plan on eating lots of low sugar salads like I did when I was single and keeping up with my exercise. Well, I guess that's all for now have a great rest of your weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. I love yard sales. They are fun. It's funny how our bodies adjust to the healthy stuff huh?
    You go on with your bad self - Rock Star :-)

    ReplyDelete