Sunday, June 19, 2011

22nd Week BFC Day 7 Happy Father's Day

Good morning friends, my blog problems seem to be hit and miss cuz I was just able to comment on Rosalie's blog. I hope everything is good with Helen and I wish her well since it appears she has chosen not to blog openly anymore. I think about friends who have not blogged in awhile Lindsay, Sherri and Kasey. I hope that they are doing well and are just busy and haven't given up the bfc. I really miss hearing how they are doing, making the bfc a lifestyle is hard but I think it's well worth it.

Hubby and I are having a nice morning we are getting ready to head to my folks for our father's day celebration. We did a Tracy Anderson mat workout together this morning it was his first time and he liked it, I think it was nice to exercise together. He is not doing zumba with me, he did the instruction video and 20 min video and then told me he hated it LOL. When we got married no one told me what a constant source of entertainment he would be. I hope everyone has a nice day :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure whats going on with the others either. I have a feeling they have dropped off. I have met a ton of people that for some reason can't seem to stay with the BFC.
    For me it's just like breathing now. It was hard, but I'd rather be skinny than eat the way I did before.
    I seriously don't know how u get ur hubby to do stuff with u. Mine won't even walk with me. LOL
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie. Just wanted to say I'm back from my weekend and trying to catch up with everyone. Hope you had a nice weekend and fathers day with your family.

    ReplyDelete