Saturday, April 2, 2011

12th Week BFC Day 6

Hello everyone, Saturday just kinda flew on by,  I am grateful to still have Sunday left. I did my grocery shopping today, and I found the smart and delicious tortillas they have been under my nose the whole time, I am very excited to try them. I also stocked up on shirataki noodles for quick and easy week night dinners.

I am very proud of my hubby, today he went for a run he has been wanting to get back into shape for awhile, and I'm glad to see him take steps to get there. I just hope he keeps it up. The bfc has been good to him, his face and belly are thinner. Today he went to the gun show with my Dad, they had a really nice time together and I'm glad they went.

We had dinner at my folks house we had quiche I know the crust is probably high in carbs, but it was so yummy, asparagus, butter lettuce salad with several strawberries and lemon barleans as a dressing. I have also been using my strawberry barleans as a salad dressing and it is super tasty. We also made dairy free coconut ice cream from the healthy indulgence blog. It was so yummy and perfect for the four of us.

Well, I guess that's all for now...keep up the good work bfc friends, little by little we will reach our goals.

1 comment:

  1. That dinner sounds divine! It made me hungry just reading it, lol!

    ReplyDelete