Friday, April 1, 2011

12th Week BFC Day 4

April Fool's day...I got hubby good, before work I went to the bank and put money on our truck loan, and then I texted hubby and told him something was wrong with the account and to call me asap...I then texted him back and said it was all an April fools joke. He responded that I had really gotten him worked up for a min :) lol.

Anyway, not much to say I am tired tonight. I am grateful it's Friday TGIF!!!! Today I made some tasty variations on my flax muffiny thing...I put a tablespoon of coco powder in one with 2 packets stevia it was good not like a piece of cake or anything but it was good especially with redi whip on top. Another one I put a teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice and 2 stevia and redi whip on top, it was also very yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment