Sunday, May 1, 2011

16th Week BFC Day 7 Picture Day

Hello everyone! Thanks for the encouragement, I feel ok with the scale not going down especially after I took new pictures today...what do you guys think of my new pictures? The pic of hubby and I is from our weekend away...I wasn't sure if I wanted to post the others, but hey a picture is worth a thousand words. Today was a great day, the sun was out and hubby and I took a nice walk. We did some grocery shopping and we got a pork roast to put in the crock pot, and I got some new concealer and mascara. I'm not a big make up person, but concealer is wonderful. Then my folks invited us out to dinner at a pizza place we had never been to, I had three small slices of thin crust pizza, very tasty probably more sugar than I am used to eating but still good.

Kay, I use xylo sweet brand of xylitol I got it at a local health food store and for 3lb it was 19.99, but it lasts a long time I've had mine since January. It might be cheaper to get online especially if you had other products to order. And thank you for the advice about shoes :)

I share with hubby how everyone is doing and he is rooting for all of you. He is also doing the bfc, we are trying to make this a lifestyle change. So, I noticed today that the orrowheat english muffins have suclarose in them :( boo. Not that we are big english muffin eaters but they were much cheaper than rudi's. Oh well, you win some you lose some.

I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow. I hope we hear from Sherri and Lindsay soon, I have been thinking about them and  how they are doing. I really think about all of my bfc friends not just how you are doing with the bfc but how things are going in your personal lives.

Brunch: breakfast burrito with smart and delicious tortilla, scrambled eggs, chicken, avocado, pepper jack cheese, sour cream, green onion, tiny bit tomato, black coffee with benefiber

Snack: macadamia nuts and sobe lifewater strawberry dragonfruit flavor

Dinner: 3 small slices thin crust pizza with pepperoni, artichokes, tiny bit of onion...It was a nice evening out with my folks. I didn't have any alcohol since the pizza was probably higher in carb and sugar than I usually eat.

*20 min zumba before breakfast while hubby slept

3 comments:

  1. You look just beautiful Katie! That weight is coming off, WHOO HOO! I can see it coming off in EVERY picture. That belly will be history before you know it. What a beauty you are kiddo! (And your husband is so cute, but don't tell him I said so, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so adorable I don't even know what to say. & the other pictures are great too. You really make me want one of those breakfast burritos.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed! You are a beautiful girl! I wish I would have taken more before pictures. I really did NOT like the camera at my higher weight. You are built like my daughter, she started some plan today, I hope it is similar to BFC. She can have results like you do!!!
    Just so you know, you shamed me into eating some greens! I don't like them, but I will try it since it seems to work for others!
    Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete