Tuesday, May 10, 2011

18th Week BFC Day 2

Hello friends, if it's not one thing its another....today was another amazing spring day too bad didn't go out in it before work, while at work I got cranky that I was missing being out in the amazing weather. I held a little pitty party for myself, and I tried to get tomorrow off when that didn't work I purposed to change my attitude. I ate 2 squared of my fav ghiradelli dark chocolate and had some peach tea. Bigelow peach tea is truly one of my favorite things it smells amazing and always lifts my mood.

So tomorrow I plan to get outside before work. I made my lunch tonight so I will have time to do that. I have been doing really good with getting zumba in before work and I want to keep it up. My midsection feels stronger and leaner and I've never felt that way before. I have been trying to get in the 20 min express before breakfast, and the cardio party after breakfast before work.

Yesterday I had a cheat, I didn't eat dinner cuz I was drinking cab sav while giving myself a bikini wax while hubby was at youth group. I use naughty nad's bikini wax, its a wax that hardens on the skin and you don't need strips to pull it off. I hate to shave my bikini area and doing it myself saves a ton of money. Anyway I ended up drinking too much wine I got the little bottles with the plan of drinking  two, but after two my resolve was down and I drank all four. I am disappointed that I did that, but I've forgiven myself and I'm moving on. That's a big thing I've learned on the bfc...how important it is to forgive yourself and move on. When we don't succed at first, try again.

Breakfast: 2 fried eggs, black coffee

Morning snack: 1/2 ezekiel bread sandwich with pepper jack cheese and tomato, 1 baby bell cheese, 2 squares dark chocolate, peach tea

Lunch: spinach salad with salmon, olives, asparagus, olive oil and vin dressing, green onions rest of ezekiel sandwich

Snack : 2 squares dark chocolate with peanut butter

Dinner 2 corn tortillas, sour cream, green onions, salmon, peach tea

*20 min zumba before breakfast, cardio party after breakfast

2 comments:

  1. You've got it Katie, if your choice isn't the best one, use your very next minute to make a better one and move on. Go for the positive! I am happy to hear too that Morning Cardio is working for you, and I see a strong, lean belly in your future...go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that going outside on a nice day always lifts the spirits. All your food sounded great. Just shake it off and move on. Don't worry about it.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete