Saturday, May 14, 2011

18th Week BFC Day 6

Hello friends, the blogger trouble really put a hitch in my giddy-up. Sharing and seeing how everyone is doing is something I look forward to and it helps keep me honest. The week at work sucked probably cuz I am pmsing and the weather was nice and I wasn't able to get a day off...such is life. Now that we have gotten used to the trimmed bush tree things we actually like it better. One rude lady was walking by and stared into our place the whole way...I don't mind folks looking in for a min I think that's no big deal, but she seemed intent on looking in. My hubby stared back at her and she finally looked away...weirdo's everywhere.

Yesterday after work my sis-in-law and I went out which is something we haven't done in a long time due to lack of funds. We tried a new restaurant but it was overpriced and kinda stuffy so we just had a drink and stuffed mushrooms, I'm glad we tried it but we won't be going back. We then went to another place and had a small salad each, I had another glass of cab sav...our eyes were bigger then our tummies cuz we also ordered sweet potato fries and a brie dish. I tried not to eat too many sweet potato fries since they are high in sugar. So she took the rest of the fries and brie home. While we were out hubby and my nephew had a guy's night, they played basketball, video games and watched movies. Today hubby made us breakfast and they are watching Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Well, I guess that's all for now. I hope everyone has an awesome Saturday :)

3 comments:

  1. I know - the problem with blogger erased all my comments the other day. Sounds like you all had a good time.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the blogs too! I like to see how everyone is doing! My daughter's first apartment here was like that. She always had to have the blinds closed. I'm glad that you are adjusting!
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted a comment the other day, had it all written out, and sent it, only to find out Blogger was on the blink. So I'm adding your Blog to my list. That was one thing I did say. Oh and yeah, You look amazing in the changes that are taking place from your photo's from Feb. to May. You look like you are toning up, and those inches are falling off! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete