Tuesday, May 24, 2011

No excuses

Good morning everyone. I don't have too much to say this morning, I just wanted to check in with everyone. Since I said that I want to get down to 135 by the end of June and the biggest roadblock for me is wine, what did I want last night after work, you guessed it Wine. I resisted and this morning I feel good. I don't drink everyday and I don't drink to get drunk when I do. I have learned while doing the bfc that red wine is more belly friendly for me than beer. I have decided that I am at a point where I don't want to make excuses anymore. I've been doing zumba in the morning and I love it I am glad I found it on vuze because doing it in my own living  room makes me more likely to do it. Last night instead of having wine I had peach tea.

I hope everyone has a great belly friendly Tuesday! My plan for the week is not to make excuses, just to buck up and do what I need to do :) BFC friends I encourage you to do the same, one step at a time we will get to where we want to be. LETS STOP MAKING EXCUSES!

No comments:

Post a Comment