Monday, May 16, 2011

19th Week BFC Day 1

Hello everyone, and Happy Monday! Boy howdy I had a case of the monday's today (from office space) didn't want to get up, didn't want to do 20min zumba before work...blah blah blah. Work was fine, I did haul my sorry ass up at 5:30 to do 20min of zumba before breakfast. After work I got a pedicure :) It felt sooo good. I am so glad I can bend my knee comfortably now, last June I had one done and it was a little uncomfortable to get it in the foot bath.

Life it good. Although I'm having a little trouble not allowing some of hubby's work stuff to piss me off. His hours were cut and he has a co-worker who is a lazy piece of shit worker and all the company did was write him up. I don't really want to go into the details about it all, I'm just having a hard time not being pissed about things that aren't my fight. Life is not smooth or fair, and sweating the small stuff isn't worth it. Easier said than done for me, but I'm working on it. On the bright side a four day work week will allow hubby to better get his ducks in a row for school in the fall.


Breakfast: 1 corn tortilla with ground beef, spinach, zuc, pork chop mixture and black coffee

Snack: sandwich with Ezekiel bread, colby cheese, avo, tomato, turkey, cheese its

Lunch: another turkey sandwich with green olives and tortilla chips


Dinner: ezekiel sandwich with colby cheese and parm melted with tomato, 1 glass of Merlot...

4 comments:

  1. You must really like Ezekiel bread? :) ;) I have yet to try the stuff. I usually just get Natures own. I haven't been eating like I should, but trying to get back to it. You doing great! Don't stress to much about your hubby's work. I have the same problem with my hubby and work. Its difficult in everyone's job in this economy. We gotta be just thankful we have jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous that you both have jobs. And I am one to talk with handling stress, but I have learned on the BFC, to separate my emotions from food. That is one thing I am thankful for.
    I always say that things happen for a reason. Take a breath and Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blog acct. appears to be on the fritz. I am posting, but it is not printing my posts darn it! No clue why. Windows updated me to IE 9 which may be part of the problem, still trying to figure it out, but I did not want you to think I fell off the edge of the planet, lol. If you have any ideas that might help me fix the problem, thank you in advance.

    Good for you for doing Morning Cardio whether you wanted to or not. Consistancy is the key to success, truly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a day late but check out my blog about dealing with other peoples problems...lol. Good job getting up for zumba....my hat is off to you, i just cant do that! lol

    ReplyDelete