Saturday, May 21, 2011

19th Week BFC Day 5

Good morning friends! My Saturday is starting off great I am relaxing in bed catching up on Bravo's Real Housewives I like my drama on tv and not in my personal life...although sometimes I would really love to tell the pretentious condescending women that they can shove it where the sun doesn't shine. It's crazy how so many people are willing to put there personal lives out there to make money, I understand reality shows that feature someones business such as the Cake Boss on the food network. I am a very private person, and I am very quiet and shy...so you will never catch me on a reality show. At first even having a  blog was a stretch for me.

Yesterday was a great day, I got off work early and hubby came and picked me up. We put a chicken on the bbq and went to the park to enjoy the sun with some cab sav. Hubby called into work sick which is something he never does so he could go to the community colleges and start getting ready for school in the the fall. I'm glad he started yesterday because it has kinda been making him a little anxious. He found out that while he is in school he has the opportunity to do work study through the VA which is a huge blessing because in his job now he works outside and that is taxing during crappy weather. Hubby is such a good man he is getting ready to help move his parents back from Philly the first weekend of June. I'm sure he would have helped them move over there in the first place but they left in 2007 while he was in Iraq.

Well, I should get my butt up and do some zumba I have learned about myself if I put it off I am less likely to do it later. Well, in case the world ends today it's been nice knowing all of you :) LOL

1 comment:

  1. My hubby loves those housewives shows too. Funny HUH? I don't know how you get him to go out with you all the time? Mine won't ever walk with me. LUCKY! Well the world didn't end -
    so that's nice :-)

    ReplyDelete