Sunday, March 20, 2011

10th Week BFC Day 6

Good morning bfc friends!!! Thanks for the nice comments yesterday. Hubby and I started taking walks together after we got married April 5th a month later he deployed...so after we got married up here in WA I had enough vacation time to take a month off of work so I went down to CA to be with him...and we started walking all over the beach cities of southern CA, it was a great way to prepare for his deployment.

Yesterday was a quiet day we went to my folks to hang out, have dinner and of course do laundry. We played scrabble which was fun, hubby won and I came in second. We also brought over the rest of our homemade chocolate ice cream for dessert. Hubby also watched college basketball, I really don't care so I went to the store with my Mom.

Breakfast: 1/4c oatmeal with 1/4c blueberries,sliced almonds mufa, strawberry barleans on top, black coffee, 1 sugar free reese's mini  peanut butter cup

Lunch: spinach salad with feta, kalamata olives, avocado, sunflower seeds mufas, bacon, radish, Newman's Tuscan Italian dressing

Snack: cheese stick and walnuts mufa

Dinner: steak, small yukon baked potato with butter, spinach salad with walnuts mufa, watercress, cucumbers, several slices strawberries and strawberry barleans as a dressing. Dinner was super yummy!!!

Dessert: 1/2c homemade chocolate ice cream with 5 raspberries, a hot drink with 1 shot yukon jack and two parts hot water


*9th day pilates

1 comment:

  1. Ok now I see how you get him to walk with you. That's nice. I really don't care for sports that much either.
    Have a good day at work tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete