Thursday, March 24, 2011

11th Week BFC Day 3

Wednesday was a good day work was fine and I finally made a drs. appt that I had been putting off, I have this rash type thing on my face that is just not going away. Thankfully my dermatologist accepts my insurance.After work we went to the hospital to visit hubby's Grandma who has pneumonia. Hubby's family is having a hard time, his parents are trying to sell their house in Philly so they can move back to the northwest.. his Mom needs surgery on her back very badly, but won't have it over there. His sister has a boat load of health problems, can't work, and she just found out the state is cutting the money she gets and her boyfriend just got his bank account garnished cuz he was taken to collections for medical bills. It is hard to see the people I love and care for under money and health stress. Anyway I guess that's enough about all that, I just feel helpless.

Breakfast: 1/2c oatmeal with sliced almonds and strawberry barleans, 2 fried eggs

Snack: flax muffiny thing with peanut butter and 7 raspberries

Lunch: stir-fry with chicken, broccoli, napa cabbage, asparagus, portobello mushroom, braggs

Dinner: 1 pork chop, asparagus, several potato wedges, sour cream

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie, sorry about all the family problems. I know it must be hard knowing there is nothing you can do. I'm sorry - but things will get better.
    Try to have a good day. :-)

    ReplyDelete