Friday, March 25, 2011

11th Weekl BFC Day 4

Hello bfc friends. Sorry my posts have been whinny and full of venting lately. My life is good and I have a lot to be thankful for, I've just been having a rough past several weeks it's like everything that could bother me has been bothering me. I blame it on my hormones lol. I have plans with my sister-in-law today which I am excited about, and I don't know what hubby and I are going to do tonight. I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!

Breakfast: 1/2c oatmeal, sliced almonds, strawberry barleans, tea

Snack: 2 hard boiled eggs, flax muffiny thing with peanut butter 7 raspberries

Lunch: salad with spinach, radishes, sunflower seeds, kalamata olives, asparagus, left over pork chop newman's olive oil and vinegar dressing, peacans, mini green olives

Dinner: not very hungry, so shrimp, and 1 reeses sugar free mini peanut butter cup, 1 sugar free dove raspberry creme

2 comments:

  1. Its okay whine away :) I do it sometimes too. We will listen. WE all will have those sorta days too. I tried that flax seed muffin in the coffee cup today. Man its filling...I barely could eat the whole thing. I actually forced myself to eat the last couple of bites to get the fiber in. I don't know if I could have every morning. I might need to add some flavoring in like banana or vanilla extract to give more sweet. It was kinda squishy. Even when I toasted it. I do like getting that extra fiber in though. Hope you have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to what you are feeling. I feel pretty miserable myself lately. We are all here to support each other in what ever way you need. Have fun with you sis in law and hubby tonight. :-)

    ReplyDelete