Wednesday, March 23, 2011

11th Week BFC Day 2

Hello bfc friends, I am so encouraged after reading your blogs. Y'all really inspire me to keep up the bfc even when I feel like throwing in the towel and going back to lots of high sugar fruits and high sugar chocolate. Right now I am on my monthly and that is making me bloated, but I'm not gonna let it discourage me. I don't have much to say right now so I'm gonna keep this one short.

Breakfast: 1/2c oatmeal with sliced almonds mufa and strawberry barleans 1 cheat cup of black coffee, because I was miserable without it.

Snack: 2 hard boiled eggs, nuts, 1 square ghiradelli chocolate mufa, flax muffiny thing with peanut butter and 7 raspberries

Lunch: stir-fry with edamame, napa cabbage, celery, mushroom, asparagus, braggs amino acids I ate about 1/2 for lunch, and the rest for dinner...I felt pretty miserable with cramps.

3 comments:

  1. Do you take midol? That helps me with cramps, if I know I am about to start my period, I quick take one or two midols and it helps a ton. Because I know how you feel...the first two days for me are absolutely awful with cramps. Like I almost can't function sometimes. So hang in there girl.

    Your foods look pretty good, you may have went over your sugars for that snack, but doesn't look like much over. I know we crave sugars when on our monthly so its understandable. And for breakfast why do you say 1 cheat coffee? Coffee is okay. I couldn't leave without my cup in the morning. And its a large up (like a travel mug size). I get cranky if I don't have it. I didn't drink coffee until I started the BFC because I didn't like the hot drink, but now its my morning pep instead of sugar. It gets me going.

    Have a great day Katie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I used to eat a big snicker bar and a diet coke when I was on my period and it always made me feel better. But not any more.

    I know you're doing the no coffee for the flush thing, but I'm like Lindsay - got to have my 2 cups of morning coffee.

    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took excederin menstral complete, but I don't think it works as well as midol which is the period wonder drug. Better luck next time.

    Thanks for the reminder about my snack, with nuts and rapberries and chocolate that was probably high in sugar. I'm trying to get in the habit of meauring out my nuts cuz it is too easy to eat too many, especially since they have carb and sugar.

    Thank you Rosalie and Lindsay you are the best!!! Big hugs to both of you :)

    ReplyDelete