Tuesday, March 8, 2011

9th Week BFC Day 2

Hello All, today was a decent day, except when it snowed..booo. Work just kinda dragged on but no big deal. Lindsay thanks for your input about insurance, I have decided to go with the ppo. You never know what will happen, and if something big does I would be screwed with the hsa.

It's funny that I posted about the flat belly diet and the magic of mufas because today at work some of the nurses were talking about weigh watchers and the flat belly diet. One said that she was in the best shape when she did the flat belly diet. So I have decided to combine the 2 for myself to see if it helps me lose my pooch. I will basically be doin the bfc and just making sure to eat some healthy fat at every meal. Hopefully it works. Oh, and I am aiming to do some pilates every day. I am hoping to see some progress by my anniversary April 5th.

Breakfast: sandwich, 2 fried eggs, cheddar cheese, mayo, 2 slices Ezekiel 4:9, black coffee sauteed spinach.

Lunch: stir fry with celery, potobello mushroom, baby bok choy, napa cabbage, chicken, 1/2c wild rice.

Snack: mufa hazelnuts, black coffee

Snack: mufa macadamia nuts, black coffee

Dinner: chicken tacos, with low carb tortillas, (While looking at them in the store I missed that they contain suclarose :( booo. At least there are only 10 in the package and hubby and I ate 4 tonight.) sour cream, cheddar cheese, napa cabbage, avocado mufa

*2nd day pilates & apple cider vinegar

3 comments:

  1. Hey by the way - what is a MUFA? And just a regular corn tortilla is ok to use to make tacos.
    Have a great day tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mufa is the good fats in avos, nuts & seeds, olive, oil, dark chocolalte. I read in the flat belly diet that they help us lose belly fat
    We have been using corn tortillas, but hubby wanted to try the low carb, next time we are at costco we will have to try the smart and delicious.
    I hope things are going good with your sisters move and Maria's stay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MUFA = monounsaturated fatty acids

    I was just clearing up the abbreviation for Rosalie. hehe!!

    Looks like you had a great day with food choices again yay Katie!!

    I agree with the insurance thing, because one day when you do decided to have kids if you guys plan too...that gets super expensive. I have already checked into it. And with the PPO plan, its helps by only paying deductible and your insurance percentage instead of having to save almost $15,000. Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete